Goals of Stop4Aidan
- Inform the public about dangers/statistics regarding pedestrian and bicyclist safety.
- Increase awareness for pedestrian safety, especially around schools, with a focus on safety for children.
- Advocate for changes to be made at high-risk streets and intersections.
- Advocate for changes to laws to protect pedestrians and cyclists.
- Help families that have had family members hurt or killed by traffic violence and unsafe streets.
- Provide a forum for reporting pedestrian and cyclists hazards - locations and abusive motorists.
- Ensure that pedestrians/cyclists have a voice and are represented.